Skin Accumax™ works from the inside and nourishes all skin layers. It feeds every cell in the body so can help support all areas of the skin such as the face, chest, back and shoulders. Doesn’t contain harsh chemicals
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin E – Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Phytonutrient (DIM®) – a patented, highly active nutrient compound identified in broccoli
Although it varies from person to person, many people see results within one or two months
• Always take with a meal.
• If you miss a dose take it the next time you eat.
• Two Skin Accumax™ twice a day for a minimum of 14 weeks.
• Two Skin Accumax™ for several months until happy with results.
• You can adjust the dose entirely depending on how satisfied you are with your skin.
• Take one or two capsules twice a day with meals
• Always consult your skin health professional for guidance.
• Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- Contains Soya
Do not take if you are:
- Planning a pregnancy
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
In the very unlikely event of an adverse reaction to Skin Accumax™ we recommend that you stop taking the product.
If problems persist, consult your medical practitioner.
Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with the use of this product.
- This information is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Patients should consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making decisions about therapies and/or health conditions.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult your doctor before use.
- This product is not tested on animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Presentation: A slightly translucent clean label capsule made from plant fibre.
Two capsules deliver:
- Vitamin A • 400ug
- Vitamin E • 9.8mg
- Vitamin C • 20mg
- Diidolylmethane • 37.5mg
- Phosphatidyl Choline •9mg
Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], phosphatidyl choline, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), capsule colour: calcium carbonate. * BioResponse DIM®, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
We want to assist all our customers throughout these extraordinary times.
Our Online Store is functioning as normal with all health and safety procedures in place.
Stay Safe and Stay Well!
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed Delivery • £4.85
Our aim at Nina Torina Online Ltd is for you to receive your purchase as soon as possible. We will do our best to process your order quickly, usually within 24 to 48 hours, subject to confirmation of payment and depending on stock availability. We aim to deliver your order within 1-5 working days *, depending on the Royal Mail option you choose. During these unprecedented times there may be a slight delay, thank you for your understanding and patience.
You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of despatch. For your security and peace of mind, all our UK Deliveries are delivered by Royal Mail. Most deliveries are tracked and require a signature on delivery. We aim to minimise any delays caused by seasonal backlogs or postal strikes.
* Please Note | Orders with a delivery outside of mainland UK: the outer Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands,
EU & REST OF THE WORLD
We use Royal Mail Parcel Force or DPD depending on the destination. There is a flat rate of £16.00
*Deliveries may be subject to additional delays in transit that are beyond our control.